Friday, May 14, 2010

The beginning

As many of you know, I have just finished my junior year at Johnson and will soon be starting a six-month internship with Bloomsburg Christian Church. Many of you have asked me to keep you updated. So this will allow me to do that a little more easily.
I moved home on Wednesday and do not actually start at Bloom until June 1st. This sounds like two weeks of rest and relaxation, but so far that has not quite been the case. Yesterday, we spent hours reassembling my bookshelves (which still aren't quite straight) and they don't yet have books on them. There are also still plenty of boxes filling our foyer. Fortunately, those boxes will wait. I have gotten to spend time with family and I'm beginning to adjust back to life in my parent's house.
It has become a different place now. Mom and Dad are treating me as an adult and Jillian is feeling better lately. Matt Ayres has also recently joined the household and will be interning locally. I'm sure that it will be a fun, crazy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment