Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Journey

Ok number one, every time I get on here I realize that I do not write often enough. I get these great ideas about things to write, but I don't get to this page nearly enough.
Number two, I registered for classes this week. Now, this is not the first time I have done so. In fact I have registered for classes six other times over the past four years. This time is the last time I will register for classes (at least for now). This means I graduate in May!
Yes that is an exclamation point. I am excited. But I am also absolutely terrified. For those of you who know me, you know that I am a planner and I like to be in control. Yet as May gets closer and closer, the next step still is not planned. Control is slipping out of my hands a little more each day. And that scares me.
Yet God has surrounded me with some of the most amazing people. These people are reminding me day after day that I need not worry. You see I serve this really big God. He is way bigger than I could even imagine. He understands more than I ever possibly could. And He is directing my steps.
So, no I don't know where I am going to be or what I will be doing after I graduate. But I do know I serve a big God. And He will guide me and be with me all along the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment