Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's next?

As most of you know, I will be graduating from Johnson Bible College on May 6th. The question of what comes next has been on my mind for almost a year now, becoming increasingly important. It is a question that many of you have been asking. So for all of you who have been asking, I finally have an answer.
I will be staying in Tennessee and continuing to work with Abundant Life Christian Church. Abundant Life is a church plant in Sevierville, TN. I have been serving as a volunteer there for just over three years in the children's and/or youth ministries since our very first Sunday.
I am very excited about this opportunity which God has presented me with. I ask that you please pray for Abundant Life and the plan which God has for us there. Some things you can pray for me is that God would provide affordable housing, that I will remain diligent as I finish my school work, and that I may best use the resources given to me to further God's Kingdom.
If you are interested in hearing more about this next step in my life or you are interested in helping to support me financially or as a prayer partner, email me at beautyinthestorm@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment